New Zealand Visa
New Zealand is a country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean consisting of 2 main islands, both marked by volcanoes and glaciation. Capital Wellington, on the North Island, is home to Te Papa Tongarewa, the expansive national museum. Wellington’s dramatic Mt. Victoria, along with the South Island’s Fiordland and Southern Lakes, stood in for mythical Middle Earth in Peter Jackson’s "Lord of the Rings" films.
Documents for New Zealand Visa application:
- Alongwith the original passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum one page should be blank from both side for visa stamp, the following documents need to be attached:
i. Copy of visas obtained by the applicant previously.
ii. Copy of first and last page of the passport.
iii. Copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well.
- While filling a visa application form for New Zealand Visa , there must be sufficient clarity in purpose of travel, as any one of the following forms must be attached along with the visa application form:
i. Supplementary family form
ii. Form 1189 (If applicant is travelling to New Zealand for less than six months and if the said trip is self/company sponsored) iii. Form 1025 (If sponsored by New Zealand citizen)
Both must be duly filled and signed.
- The applicant has to submit two recent passport size photographs with matte or semi matte finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
Please note: The photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- He/she must submit a covering letter on business letter head with a clear mention of his/her name, designation,passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer,Immigration New Zealand, New Delhi.
Please Note: The covering-Letter should be on company letterhead if the applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if he/she is an employee of any firm.
- If the Applicant is visiting New Zealand for his/her honeymoon the following documents have to be submitted along with the visa application:
i. NOC letter from parents.
ii. Original wedding card.
iii. Original engagement photos (5-10 in number).
- As proof of the applicant’s financials, the following documents need to be submitted to the consulate:
If the applicant is an employee of any firm:
i. Personal ITR for last 3 years with stamped notary
ii. Three months’ salary slip
iii. Personal Bank Statement of the last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
iv. Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
v. Original NOC from company
If the applicant is Self Employed
i. Personal & Company ITR for last 3yrs with stamped notary
ii. Personal & Company Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly
iii. Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque
- He/she has to submit the following documents in addition to the above mentioned documents is the applicant is visiting New Zealand for the first time, along with the visa application:
If Self Employed
i. Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
ii. Brief Company Profile
iii. Articles of Memorandum (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
iv. Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
v. Import / Export License (if applicable)
i. Copy of Academic certificates
ii. Copy of Appointment Letter which should contain the date of Joining, Designation and the Salary drawn
iii. Previous working history
- As a proof of accommodation,the applicant has to submit his hotel confirmation proof, tour itinerary, and tour confirmation. Confirmed return air ticket showing ticket itinerary.
Please Note: All documents must be notarized or certified photocopies. These documents include bank statement, birth or marriage certificates, education certificates salary etc.
- Income tax papers should be notorised