Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
Note: *An additional service charge is applicable.
Documents for Singapore Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air ticket
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Sample Singapore visa photo size)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details
The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
Additional documents required for Singapore business visa
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
- Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.