Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the iconic Hagia Sophia, with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and the circa-1460 Topkapı Palace, former home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey’s modern capital.
Documents required for Turkey Visa application
- Original Passport (with validity of minimum 6 months from return date of travel and minimum two pages should be blank from both sides for visa stamp), copies of old passports showing travel history must be attached as well. The applicant must also attach two photocopies of front and back pages of current passport.
- The visa application form has to be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt finish or semi-matt finish, 80% face coverage and white background, without border. The dimensions of the image should be 2.5”x 2.5” and must not be used in any form prior to the visa application.
- Original covering letter from applicant stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport details, all travel details with purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with company stamp and addressed to ‘Consulate General of Republic of Turkey, Mumbai’.
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 6 months, with bank seal and sign on last page and with minimum balance of 1 lakh rupees per applicant.
- Salary slip for last three months with company seal.
- If the applicant is self employed, notarized business registration proof attested by the Mantralaya has to be provided
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary.
- The confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory.
- If the applicant's place of collection of documents is a place other than Mumbai, an additional courier fee of Rs 1000 will be applicable.
To know more, call our Travel Experts on 8100886655 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org