United Kingdom Visa
The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
Note: We do not provide UK work visa.
Our easy visa process
- Apply and pay online
- Send your documents
- Get your visa
- The visa application process involves getting an appointment from the consulate depending on the availability. On the day of the appointment, the applicant has to carry all the original documents for submission and for the biometrics.
- Post the appointment, it usually takes 14 working days for the consulate to process the visa.
- The visa copy will be attached to your passport.
Documents required for UK Visa application
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of three blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The visa application form duly filled (online) by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% - 80% face close-up)
- (Photo specifications)
- Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveller, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the Visa Officer, British Deputy High Commission, Kolkata.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Proof of investments - Mutual funds, fixed deposits, national saving certificates, stocks & shares, etc
- Hotel confirmation details
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary sips for the last 6 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
If the applicant is Student:
- Original NOC letter from school / college with ID card copy
- Original NOC letter from parents, Income Tax Returns and Bank statements
Consulate Contact Details
British Deputy High Commission
1A, Ho Chi Minh Sarani,
Beside Metro Plaza Mall,
West Bengal 700071
Phone: 033 2288 5172
To know more, call our Travel Guru on 8100886655 or email us at email@example.com