Fraudulent Recruitment / Employment Offers
It has come to Visaram’s attention that, individuals misrepresenting themselves as Visaram’ agents or representatives have approached people to offer fraudulent/fictitious employment opportunities, with the intent to steal personal information or solicit money from people. We encourage you to exercise caution and common sense when receiving any such employment offer, which requires payment of any fees/money, or promises a work visa in exchange for money. The said offers are completely fake and not valid. Visaram is not a Recruitment agency and does not offer recruitment services. Scammers operate primarily via the internet, email, phone etc. We warn people to beware of such scams.
Please be advised that, Visaram is a visa processing company and we work only with government and diplomatic missions to fulfil their administrative requirements of visa application processing. Neither Visaram nor its representatives will ask for money from individuals under any circumstances to lure them with employment opportunities either in Visaram or outside. If you receive any offer that purports to be from Visaram, which ask for money, these types of offers are fraudulent.
Warning signs of recruitment fraud
The following are some examples of recruitment fraud which are in violation of Visaram’s processes and ethical practices:
- The email is not sent from an official Visaram e-mail address but from a free e-mail service such as: Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo, etc. It is also possible that, the email is sent from a fake email address.
- You are asked to disclose private or confidential information.
- You are asked to be interviewed over the phone or via an instant-messenger type program.
- You are requested to pay fees/money.
- You are requested to complete bogus recruitment documentations such as an application or employment visa forms, (the Visaram name and logo could be forged/fabricated and featured on the documentation without authority).
- Insistence on urgency.
- Money will be requested for processing Work Permits, Visa applications or the like.
Such actions are presumably intended to defraud or obtain personal information from the victims.
The activities of these individuals involve criminal and civil liabilities. While Visaram takes such matter seriously and reserves its right to contact competent law enforcement agencies to investigate and prosecute such illegal activities, it is often difficult to locate and prosecute these individuals.
Therefore, if you receive a request, either in writing or verbally, for an interview or a job offer that you believe is or might be fraudulent or suspicious, please disregard them. You may also verify the same with Visaram at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you come to know that a fraud is being perpetrated, we encourage to forthwith contact your local police and/or any competent authorities and also to keep us informed by reporting the fraud at email@example.com
Under no circumstances will Visaram be liable or responsible for any loss, damages, expenses or inconvenience resulting from these unauthorized persons and/or activities.