Skip to content
- Visa application fees is non-refundable in all cases, including visa application rejection.
- Prices are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- A penalty of AED 200 will be charged per visitor on the first day of overstaying a day and AED 100 for every additional day thereafter.
- Visa applications will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of complete payment.
- All visas are issued as single-entry e-visas and are valid for entry within 60 days from the date of issuance.
- Visas issued under visit/business/transit/tourist profession are not eligible to work in UAE.
- Once accepted, visa applications require a minimum of 5 working days to process and may take longer. Visa application approval and processing time is at the sole discretion of the UAE government.
- visaram.com reserves the right to refuse applications at its discretion and bears no liability for the processing time or rejection of visa applications by the UAE government.
- The guarantor bears full responsibility for the authenticity of all documents provided, for ensuring that the visitor does not commit any crimes during their visit, for the medical condition of the visitor and for ensuring that the visitor does not overstay their visit.
- The guarantor indemnifies visaram.com of all responsibility in this regard and agrees to settle all liabilities to or penalties levied by the UAE government.
- The guarantor is responsible for processing all additional formalities which may be required such as airline visa messages and OK-to-board messages.
- The guarantor is also responsible for providing proof of the visitor's exit stamp after they have left the UAE, failing which the visitor will be assumed to have overstayed. Additional documents may be requested from certain applicants at visaram.com discretion.
- Additional documents may be requested from certain applicants at visaram.com discretion.
Frequently Asked Questions?