Best of New Zealand
14 Nights / 15 Days (Per Person)
- Beach Holidays
- Adventure Tours
- Family Vacations
- New Zealand
DAY 1 Auckland - Arrival
On arrival in Auckland, 'The City of Sails', seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Overnight in Auckland.
DAY 2 Auckland - City Tour
Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Auckland city including a visit to Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium and Antarctic Encounter. The remainder of the day is free.
DAY 3 Auckland - Waitomo - Rotorua
Travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitomo Glowworm Caves. On completion continue over the Mamaku Ranges to reach the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua.
DAY 4 Rotorua - Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve
Travel south to reach the popular lake resort of Taupo before continuing on the Desert Road, dominated in the background by the three peaks of Ruapehu, Ngauruhoe and Tongariro. Continue south through farmland before arriving in the ‘Capital City’ of Wellington.
DAY 5 Rotorua - Wellington
After Breakfast. Travel south to reach the popular lake resort of Taupo before continuing on the Desert Road, dominated in the background by the three peaks of Ruapehu, Ngauruhoe and Tongariro. Continue south through farmland before arriving in the 'Capital City' of Wellington. Overnight in Wellington.
DAY 6 Wellington - City Tour
Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Wellington and a short guided tour of Te Papa (the ‘Museum of New Zealand’) before enjoying a free afternoon to explore New Zealand’s capital city.
DAY 7 Wellington - Picton - Kaikoura
Journey across Cook Strait and into the Marlborough Sounds before arriving in Picton. Travel south through the town of Blenheim, before reaching Kaikoura – here you might like to take an optional whalewatch cruise or scenic flight (optional activities not included in the tour price).
DAY 8 Kaikoura - Christchurch
Leave Kaikoura behind as you turn inland and travel through North Canterbury to reach the ‘Garden City’ of Christchurch.
DAY 9 Chiristchurch - Mt Cook - Queenstown
ravel across the fertile Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo and the Church of the Good Shepherd before continuing on to New Zealand’s highest mountain - Mt Cook. Depart Mt Cook and follow the shores of Lake Pukaki south through the historic Central Otago region to the ‘Alpine Resort’ of Queenstown.
DAY 10 Visit to Milford Sound
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord. Return to Queenstown.
DAY 11 Queenstown - Leisure Day
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jet boating, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
DAY 12 Queenstown - Glacier Region
Depart Queenstown and travel via Lake Wanaka and through the historic Haast Pass, gateway to the World Heritage Westland National Park. Continue up the West Coast past spectacular mountain ranges, native forests and lakes to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers.
DAY 13 Glacier Region - Leisure Day
A full day at leisure to explore this magnificent glacier region. Optional activities include a scenic flight or guided walk on one of the glaciers. Optional activities not included in the tour price. For Self Drive clients, entry to the Glacier Hot Pools is included.
DAY 14 Glacier Region - Greymouth - Christchurch
Travel north to Greymouth and board the world famous Tranz Alpine train (seat in coach passengers only). Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur’s Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over Canterbury Plains to Christchurch.
DAY 15 Christchurch - Departure
Your Holiday concludes today. Morning breakfast at hotel. Time free until check out. Transfer to airport for your flight back home! Return back with unforgettable memories of your holiday!
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Auckland.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Rotorua.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Wellington.
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel in Kaikoura.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Christchurch.
- 03 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Queenstown.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Glacier Region.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Auckland and Wellington city tour (seat in coach only), Interislander Ferry, Milford Sound cruise, Glacier Hot Pools (self-drive only), and Tranz Alpine Train (seat in coach only).
- Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium, Traditional Maori Hangi (dinner), Concert and Te Papa Museum guided tour.
- Waitomo Glowworm Caves, Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show and Rainbow Springs.
- International and Domestic airfare and Airport tax.
All prices are exclusive of taxes.
- Visa and Insurances charges.
- Daily lunch &dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.