7 Nights / 8 Days (Per Person)
- Honeymoon Packages
- Beach Holidays
- Family Vacations
DAY 1 Athens - Arrival
Arrival at Athens International Airport. Meet and greet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Check-in and afternoon at leisure. For your first night, we suggest you an unforgettable Athens by night orientation tour followed by folklore dance show and dinner. Back to the hotel. Overnight in Athens.
DAY 2 Athens - City Sight Seeings
Early breakfast & pick up from the hotel for Athens city tour. You'll see the Panathenaic Stadium where the first Olympic Games of modern times were held in 1896 (shortstop). Continue and pass by the Prime Minister's residence (Ex Royal Palace) guarded by the Evzones in their colourful uniform, the Temple of Olympian Zeus, the Hadrian's Arch, the Parliament and the memorial to the Unknown Soldier, the Academy, the University, the National Library, The Constitution Square (Syntagma). Arrive in Acropolis and visit the Architectural Masterpieces of Golden Age of Athens: The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally 'the harmony between material and spirit', the Monument that 'puts an order in the mind', the Parthenon. In the afternoon we suggest you an afternoon tour to Cape Sounio or shopping in Athens old city, Plaka.
DAY 3 Athens – Mykonos
Early in the morning meet our representative at the hotel and be transferred to Piraeus port with a/c coach for sailing to Mykonos. Arrive to Mykonos port and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon you may visit the capital (Chora) of the island, in order to learn and see more things about the lifestyle and the history of Mykonos. Evening free for relaxing, shopping and having fun. The nightlife of the island it will be unforgettable for you.
DAY 4 Mykonos (optional / tour to Delos)
After breakfast, the day is free at your disposal. We suggest you an optional half day tour to DELOS island. The island of Delos is one of the most important mythological, historical and archaeological sites in Greece. The excavations is the island are among the most extensive in the Mediterranean, Delos had a position as a holy sanctuary for a millennium before Olympian Greek Mythology made it the birthplace of Apollo and Artemis.
DAY 5 Mykonos – Santorini
After breakfast at the hotel, you will be transferred to Mykonos port and sailing to Santorini. Arrive at Santorini island. Santorini is the awesome island with magnificent views and places to be. The afternoon is free at leisure.
DAY 6 Santorini (optional / Caldera – Volcano – Hot Springs – Oia Sunset Cruise)
The Day is free at leisure. Our proposal is an optional tour with Caldera-Volcano-Hot Springs & Oia sunset cruise with the below itinerary: The bus will pick you up from your village’s meeting point going to Athinios port! The first stop of the excursion is the volcano of Santorini in Nea Kameni Island! There you will have a lifetime experience as you will climb on the top of the volcano, see the active crater and walk on its rims! The second stop is Palia Kameni Island, where you have the opportunity to swim in the hot springs of Caldera created by the volcano’s underwater power! Going to Thirassia Island the boat sails above underwater craters! In Thirassia Island you will have the time to eat in the small traditional taverns, swim in the crystal clear waters and visit the village of Manolas on the top of the cliff! Next and last stop is Oia where you will disembark! At the picturesque port of Oia you can enjoy the view, take great photos and reach the village of Oia by foot using the big broad steps or by a donkey which is the traditional way and the trademark of Santorini! Walk around and explore the beautiful village of Oia which is famous for its sunset and its narrow streets. After the sunset, the buses will be waiting for you and you will be dropped off at the starting meeting point!
DAY 7 Santorini Athens
Breakfast & then transfer to Santorini’s port. Late in the evening arrival at Athens port. Transfer to the hotel and overnight
DAY 8 Departure
Breakfast at the hotel and then be transferred to the airport for your international flight.
- SIC transfers in Santorini for the route port - hotel - port with A/C coach,Mykonos – Santorini with High speed vessel (Sea Jets)
- Accommodation in STANDARD ROOMS - 03 (split) overnights in Athens - 02 overnights in Mykonos - 02 overnights in Santorini
- 7 breakfast at the hotels (Athens – Mykonos - Santorini – Athens )
- Private transfers in Athens for the route airport – hotel - airport with A/C coach
- Private transfers in Athens for the route hotel – Piraeus port - hotel with A/C coach
- SIC transfers in Mykonos for the route port - hotel - port with A/C coach
- Piraeus – Mykonos with normal speed vessel (Blue Star Ferries),Half day Athens city tour with Acropolis and Acropolis museum on SIC basis (maximum 4 hours) with a/c coach &Tour Guide + entrance fees to Acropolis and to Acropolis museum
- International and domestic airfare and airport tax.
- All prices are exclusive of taxes
- Daily lunch &dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- Tips: Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion