Majestic New Zealand
10 Nights / 11 Days (Per Person)
- Beach Holidays
- Adventure Tours
- Family Vacations
- New Zealand
DAY 1 Auckland - Arrival
On arrival in Auckland, 'The City of Sails', seat in coach passengers will be met by our local representative and privately transferred to your hotel. Self-drive passengers will collect your rental car at the airport and drive to your hotel.
DAY 2 Auckland - Sightseeing
Morning tour including Harbour Bridge, Auckland Viaduct and Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park for panoramic views of Auckland city and Waitemata Harbour.
DAY 3 Auckland - Waitomo - Rotorua
Travel south through the fertile Waikato region to arrive at Waitomo. Enjoy a guided tour of the world famous Waitomo Glowworm Caves. Continue to Rotorua this afternoon via Hobbiton Movie Set for a guided tour of this world-class attraction.
DAY 4 Rotorua - Sightseeing
Visit Te Puia Thermal Reserve to see boiling mud pools and roaring geysers. Following this, visit Rainbow Springs to see New Zealand's trout, birds and wildlife before continuing to the Agrodome for a New Zealand farm show featuring sheepdog demonstrations, cow milking and an introduction to the stars of our sheep industry. The afternoon is at leisure. This evening enjoys an authentic Maori Hangi (feast) and Concert.
DAY 5 Rotorua - Christchurch
Depart on your domestic flight from Rotorua to Christchurch (airfare is NOT included).
DAY 6 Christchurch - Mt Cook - Queenstown
Travel across the fertile Canterbury Plains to Lake Tekapo and the 'Church of the Good Shepherd' before continuing on to New Zealand's highest mountain - Mt Cook. Depart Mt Cook and follow the shores of Lake Pukaki south through the historic Central Otago region to the 'Alpine Resort' of Queenstown.
DAY 7 Visit to Milford Sound
Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the breathtaking man-made Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound. Enjoy a cruise on this world famous fiord, dominated by Mitre Peak and the cascading Bowen Falls. Return to Queenstown. Overnight in Queenstown.
DAY 8 Queenstown
A free day to explore the endless optional attractions available. Queenstown offers bungy jumping, jet boating, white water rafting, gondola rides and much more. Optional activities not included in the tour price.
DAY 9 Queenstown - Glacier Region
Depart Queenstown and travel via Lake Wanaka and through the historic Haast Pass, gateway to the World Heritage Westland National Park. Continue up the West Coast past spectacular mountain ranges, native forests and lakes to the glacier region of Franz Josef and Fox Glaciers.
DAY 10 Glacier Region - Christchurch
Travel north to Greymouth today and board the TranzAlpine train (seat in coach passengers only). Ascend through lush beech forests past the alpine village of Arthur's Pass before crossing the spectacular Southern Alps. Travel over Canterbury Plains to Christchurch.
DAY 11 Christchurch - Departure
Our Holiday concludes today. Morning breakfast at hotel. Time free until check out. Transfer to airport for your flight back home! Return back with unforgettable memories of your holiday!
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Rotorua.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Christchurch.
- 03 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Queenstown.
- 01 Night accommodation at Hotel in Glacier Region.
- 02 Nights accommodation at Hotel in Auckland.
- Daily Breakfast.
- Auckland City tour (seat in coach only), Kelly Tarlton’s Sealife Aquarium, Waitomo Glowworm Caves, and Hobbiton Movie Set guided tour.
- Te Puia Thermal Reserve, Agrodome Farm Show, Rainbow Springs, Traditional Maori Hangi (dinner), concert and Milford Sound Cruise.
- Milford Sound Cruise.
- Glacier Hot Pools (self-drive only) and Tranz Alpine Train (seat in coach only).
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary on Seat in coach basis.
- International and domestic airfare and airport tax.
- All prices are exclusive of taxes.
- Visa and Insurances charges.
- Daily lunch & dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- Tips: Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion