5 Nights / 6 Days (Per Person)
- Family Vacations
DAY 1 HANOI ARRIVAL
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi, our guide and driver meet and transfer you to the hotel (check-in time at 14:00hrs, early check-in is not inclusive and subject to the availability). Take a 1-hour cyclo/predictable or Electrical car tour around the Hoan Kiem Lake, and the Old Quarter streets. Then, enjoy a water puppet show - a theatrical genre reflecting the agricultural civilization of thousands of years ago. Afterwards, transfer to halal restaurant for a dinner at a halal restaurant. Meal: Dinner at halal restaurant Accommodation at selected hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 2 HANOI FULL DAY CITY TOUR
Today, we enjoy the full day tour of Hanoi Family Discovery which has been carefully designed to blend outdoor activities, cultural exploration and fun for families with children. Start the day with a visit of the Bat Trang Ceramic Village. Located on the east side of Hanoi, this village where every household is involved in the production is today famous in Asia for its blue and white pottery. Visit a workshop where pottery can be hand painted to any design and taken home. It is a very interesting creative activity for children but also a very good souvenir shopping stop! After lunch, your family will visit the Ethnology Museum; for your kids, to explore the traditional ethnic houses outside will be a highlight of the day. In this museum, you will be introduced tradition, lifestyle and customs of the 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam. Meal: Breakfast, Lunch at Halal restaurant, dinner at Halal restaurant Accommodation at selected hotel in Hanoi.
DAY 3 HANOI – MAI CHAU
After breakfast, we drive to Mai Chau valley. Mai Chau is a little valley surrounded by green mountains and dotted with lakes, paddy fields, rivers and houses on stilts. The majority of the population in Mai Chau Valley is the White Thai. Arrival in Mai Chau, enjoy your lunch at a local house on stilts of White Thai people. Spend the whole afternoon discovering this place by walking or biking. In sampling these peoples hospitality, we find out a little more of their lives and cultures with a cultural exchange following the evening meal. Evening, enjoy the traditional dance performed by local artists. Meal included: Breakfast at hotel, lunch and dinner (Vietnamese food) Accommodation at Home Stay.
DAY 4 MAI CHAU – NINH BINH
8h00: After breakfast at hotel, we depart for Ninh Binh province 10:20: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry 13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers – a Ha Long on land of Ninh Binh Meal included: Breakfast, lunch and dinner (Vietnamese food) Accommodation at selected hotel in Ninh Binh.
DAY 5 NINH BINH – HALONG BAY
Ha Long Bay is one of the most magnificent scenic environments in the world. Ha Long Bay is recognized as world heritage by UNESCO in 1994. Covering 577 square miles, this vast bay is filled with more than 3,000 limestone “peaks” or karsts that jut out over the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. At 08:00hrs meet our tour guide and start a 4 hour journey to Halong bay by private vehicle. Upon arrival at Halong pier, check-in on board your junk for an overnight Cruise. Start sailing amongst the thousands islets of Ha Long Jewel and have the opportunity to join many outstanding activities such as visiting an amazing cave and a floating village or just swimming in a pearl farm. Before your dinner, you will also have the chance to join a cooking demonstration on the sundeck or a squid fishing activity. Don’t miss the unforgettable sunset and sunrise. Meal: Breakfast at hotel, lunch and dinner onboard Accommodation at selected Cruise in Halong bay (joint cruise).
DAY 6 HALONG BAY – HANOI - DEPARTURE
Early morning, start your day with a Tai-Chi instruction on the sundeck while complimentary tea and coffee are served. After a light breakfast, you will discover Sung Sot Cave, also called the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat. A brunch will be served while the boat weighs anchor to cruise through the Bay passing beautiful spots. Return to the pier and transfer back to Hanoi airport for departure flight home Meals: Breakfast onboard, lunch onboard (seafood) End of services.
- 5 Nights Accommodation on Double/Twin Sharing basis.
- Meals as stated in the programme B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner(meals only, no drinks/water).
- Transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles.
- Sightseeing with Local English speaking guides (one guide in each city).
- Special visit &interaction arrangement.
- All entrance fees, boat fees and / or cyclo fees as mentioned in the programme.
- Drinking water and cold towels available on the vehicles.
- International and domestic airfare and airport tax.
- Visa and Insurances charges.
All prices are exclusive of taxes.
- Surcharges for night-time services, especially applied for transfers with arrivals after 23:00 hrs and arrivals or departures before 05:00 hrs.
- Compulsory gala dinners during festive seasons and peak season surcharges which will be advised at the time of booking.
- Daily lunch & dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Entrance to any of the three Pyramids, the Solar Boat or the Mummy Room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions.
- All entrance fees and excursions not mentioned above.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- Tips: Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion